Senior Coordinator, HR Governance
This position may be the next career step that you have been looking for. As a Senior Coordinator for HR Governance, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and support HR policy owners and stakeholders with the creation of processes, guidelines and procedures. This position will give you the opportunity to learn and advance your HR skills while evolving in a unique ‘first of its kind’ health services organization.
In this unique role, you will be responsible for supporting the overall HR Governance structure through research, development, and the implementation of Human Resource processes. This position provides guidance in developing documentation and participates in the development of training materials for stakeholders. When collaborating with various stakeholders, this position requires accuracy and compliance in processes, record management activities, and HR policies and objectives.
Education and Experience:
• 2-3 years of Human Resources experience
• Recent and relevant experience working with clients to identify operational requirements and developing documentation supporting HR processes such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Experience writing professional correspondence and editing documents.
• Experience in developing work plans for small projects
• Knowledge of human resources management concepts, practices, policies, methodology and techniques.
• Experience in working with First Nations communities and leadership is an asset.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Joining our family means joining an organization that supports personal growth, in-house training, a paid volunteer day and a unique full-day orientation program.
Leading with culture, all FNHA employees complete San’yas Indigenous Cultural Safety Training. We support our family to be leaders in wellness and all staff members develop a yearly wellness plan as part of their performance partnership and goal-setting.
FNHA offers competitive salary, pension, extended health benefits and employee supports for mental wellness including an EAP and cultural supports